Friday, April 4, 2008

Chicago Sports Blog Salutes the Blackhawks

Chicago Sports Blog would like to congratulate the Chicago Blackhawks on a great season. It's been a long long time since we played all but two games that meant something. this team has come a far way not only on the ice but also in the front office. WGN and Comcast Sports Net announced this week that all Home and Away games will be televised next season. I really can't believe that this took so long but the Chicago Sports world sure thanks you. I think next year we have a lot to look forward to. We have a lot of young stars, most notably Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews. I hope to see Kane win the rookie of the year this year. I went to a few games this season (more then in past years despite them being televised) and there is great energy back in the UC. You have to love Denis Savard as well. He is always in his players corner and has really made quite the turn around with this team this year. The Blackhawks are back my friends and I can’t wait till next year! We sure did miss the Blackhawks in the Chicago Sports arena for quite sometime.

No comments: