Thursday, April 3, 2008

Chicago Sports: Whiner of the Year

Chicago Sports Biggest Althete Whiner goes to:

My choice for Chicago Sports athlete whiner of the year was not a hard choice. The Bulls have had a terrible year and given the fans much to whine about. But players who make millions of dollars to play a simple game should give a better show on the court. There is nothing that will annoy me more then watching guys complain about fouls over and over and over again. Some of you may think I'm talking about a different Chicago Bull. But no, this athlete even out whines Kirk Hinrick. I've watched Chicago Sports more then most and no one comes close to whining as much as Andre Nocioni. Every time he is called for a foul he puts on a big show. It drives me nuts. I honestly turn the channel. Nocioni is somewhat of a fan favorite in the Chicago Sports world and I just don’t get it. I think defensively he is terrible, and although he sometimes gets hot offensively he is nothing special. I get why people in Chicago a blue collar town want to love the guy. He gives the impression of a grinder but lets be honest. If you went to work and showed passion for all the mistakes that you made, would that make you loved around the office? He needs to play the game hard and understand that fouls happen. Even if it’s a bad call let it go. The Chicago sports world needs more players who just shut up and play. Do you remember Michael Jordan complaining about fouls? And that certainly doesn’t mean that he didn’t play defense. I think he won around 9 defensive player awards. And when was the last time you saw an official change a call? Why waste your breath? It doesn’t stop them from calling a foul next time either by the way. If anything I think they head hunt for the players that are constantly in their ears to get them even more riled up. So please Nocioni have some integrity and play the game hard but for the sake off all Chicago Sports fans…quit whining.

No comments: